The Phil VA, as in Philanthropy, is intended to reach a broad swath of individuals involved in the Virginia nonprofit arena, from local policymakers and thought leaders to the management and staff of nonprofits to the donor community. Our hope for this platform:
- To educate community leaders, potential donors, volunteers and the community at large about the local, regional and statewide nonprofit organizations that help our communities thrive;
- To provide a space for nonprofits to have their voices heard through features, stories and spotlights;
- To inform the public about news, events and needs in their backyard.
The Phil VA is managed and produced by the interns of The Hodges Partnership, a public relations agency based in Richmond, Va., with oversight from the editorial team.
- Isabel Cayer, intern, author
- Katie Hollowell, intern, author
- Josh Dare, co-founder of The Hodges Partnership, co-editor
- Sean Ryan, vice president of media relations, co-editor
- Casey Prentice, account strategist, manager
- Tony Scida, director of creative services, creative director
If you have a story, let us help you tell it. Email the team at email@example.com.